September 20, 2011

Make your own chalk paint....

Do you subscribe to RSS feeds?  I'll be perfectly honestly with you....I have no idea how to use the Google Reader!  Instead, I often look for an RSS Feed delivered straight to my email and with my new iphone, (which is actually jailbroken and doesn't have data except in my house!) I can scroll through my inbox in a jiffy!

One blog that I subscribe to and just love is You're talking too much.  Rebecca does a lot of fun furniture redos and she is always using chalk paint.....the paint that I have been too cheap to actually purchase!


Well, today, Rebecca shared a link to a site that gives a recipe to make your OWN chalk paint!  For real!!

If you'd like the recipe, head over to No Minimalist Here.....Sherry painted this piece of furniture with her homemade recipe....


....she has me convinced!!


You're welcome!


3 comments:

SkinnyMeg said...

OF COURSE I would read this after I went and bought not 1 but 2 new cans a ASCP! Thanks for sharing :)

Stephanie said...

I'm definitely going to check this out since I have been too cheap to buy it too, lol! I knew it was just a matter of time before someone would come up with some homemade stuff, and I was patiently waiting. : )

Becky said...

WOW, No one in Australia has heard of chalk paint and they keep sending me to the chalk board paint when i ask about it. I am very please now to be able to make it and see how it goes, Tomorrow is Chalk Paint day YAY !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...