March 16, 2011

Introducing Thrifty Thursdays....


{Thrifty Thursday Link Party}

I am so excited to introduce Thrifty Thursdays!


Many times when you all leave comments, I click over to your blogs and WOW there are some amazing ideas out there!  I'd love to have you join the party!!

Thrifty Thursday is a place where you can link up:

crafts....
decorating ideas....
recipes....
homeschooling ideas...
budget saving ideas....
Goodwill makeovers....
sewing projects......


Here are some very simple rules for the link-up:

1. Please become a follower of Thrifty Decorating
2.  Be sure to link to your POST and not your blog.
3.  Please copy and paste my link button somewhere in your post
or blog so that others can link back.

The party starts TOMORROW!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Yea! I think I have a good one and can't wait to see others.

☼SunshineDaisy☼ said...

Oh shoot, I have some recipes on my blog I can link! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...