December 13, 2011

A new home page. . .

I love the look WordPress....I do, but, in reality, the learning
curve for Wordpress is just WAY beyond my time and ability right now....

So, when I saw Rebecca at You Are Talking Too Much change her
home page, I immediately contacted her because I knew that
she was on Blogger and her home page resembled the formatting of Wordpress!!

Rebecca was so kind to email back and put me in touch with Brooke from...

you are talking too much


Brooke also does blog and web design.....

GOMHP

....and for a mere $5.00, she can change your home page to 
feature the truncated posts!!  That is a deal!!

I get all jittery and nervous when I start messing with my blog's html code....
and then I get a massive headache....Brooke made the changes in under an hour!!

So if you like my home page.....or are thinking of changing up your blog....
contact Brooke at Get Outta My Head Please and tell her that Thrifty Decorating sent you!!


Thanks so much, Brooke!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

*blushing* Thank you :)

Good Time Charlie said...

I love this format, that way, if you are like me, you can't catch up on all your blogs every day, this way, you can do several at once. That is deal too! I am with you, changing code on my blog makes me so nervous, I always screw it up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...