December 30, 2011

2011. . . . .an overview

The one thing that I love as a new year approaches are all the "top lists" of the past year....

There are the top 100 songs....

The top 10 most memorable moments....

Here at Thrifty Decorating, I thought that I would give you 
some of my top stats, too!


Here are the top 10 projects as clicked on by you.....


























#2     A $3.00 Fall Wreath




and finally....the project that has been all over the world...


#1     Valentine's Rose Wreath






The top 5 visiting countries are...
1.  United States
2.  Canada
3. Australia
4.  Hungary
5.  United Kingdom




My top 3 referrers are...
1.  The Frugal Girls
2.  Facebook 
3.  Pinterest




Thank you all SO much for reading my blog.....I enjoy
each and every comment that you leave for me!


Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Miss Kitty said...

Thanks for sharing your top posts! I want to come back when I have more time and look at the ones I missed over the year. I couldn't resist learning how to make your sweet rolls...they look super easy and yummy. Maybe I'll make them for New Year's Day breakfast!

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

This is great -- there were a few things I missed (like the Rose Wreath!) -- so interesting to look back and see what others were drawn to, isn't it? Have a Happy New Year and I'm looking forward to more inspiration from you in 2012!

Anonymous said...

You can receive notifications of every Tenders information issued by multi-funding organisations and Ireland government agencies, and you can search for the best Business relevant Ireland tender for your company.Tenders and contractors bidding information service providers in a global tenders and bidding market by staying up to date with all tenders from Ireland data provided by Ireland government agencies and commercial enterprises for e-Procurement Businesses. BidDetail has a list of Ireland Government Tender.

شركة ارض الانجاز said...

شركة تسليك مجاري بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض
توفر هذه الشركة عدد كبير من مختلف أنواع الخدمات الخاصة بالمنزل ، و على رأس هذه الخدمات تسليك و تنظيف المجاري و البيارات ، كما أن الشركة تقدم خدمات تنظيف المسابح وعزل الخازانات بارخص الاسعار
الصرف الصحي من أهم الأشياء التي قد تتعرض للتضرر من آن لأخر ، و هذا الأمر قد يسبب تراكم الجراثيم و البكتيريا و الميكروبات

EIbass said...

interesting content you have here. you can also check national common entrance post utme question

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...