July 11, 2012

Thrifty Thursday #68

I'm late....I'm late!!
We had a big swimming invitational last night and then our huge meet that
we hosted today....translation....a tired and over-committed mama!

All-in-all it was highly successful.....one son brought home 3 medals and
one son brought home 3 ribbons.

So...I am SO sorry, but I didn't have time to choose features this week.

....I'll try to be more organized next week!

Here are some very simple suggestions for the party:
1. Please become a follower of Thrifty Decorating.
2. Be sure to link to your POST and not your blog.
3. Please copy and paste my link button  or a text link somewhere 
in your post so that others can link back.


Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

Congrats to your boys! What a fun night. Thanks for hosting :)

suzyq said...

And thanks for hosting despite such a hectic schedule - it's so appreciated!!!

Aimee - ItsOverflowing.com said...

Thanks for hosting!! XO, Aimee

Aimee - ItsOverflowing.com said...

Oh...and I'm stoked for your boys and their success!!! Good job mom, too! I know the commitment that is...and I remember those invitationals lasted forever! :) So much fun!!!

XO, Aimee

Kathy Moody said...

Thank you so much hosting, and a huge congrats to your boys!! :)

Laurel@chippingwithcharm said...

Congratualtions to the kids...fun, fun! Thanks for hosting :) Laurel

Anne said...

That's fabulous! Glad you all had such a good time.

Thanks for hosting!

Joey Bailey said...

Sounds like you are a busy lady. I don't know how you do it all. Being new to blogging, I am trying to balance everything. It's easier in Summer because I am off of work. I don't know how I will do it in the Fall.

Good Time Charlie said...

Huge Congrats to your kids!!! That is hard work! Thank you for hosting!

Liz Fourez said...

Sounds like you've had a busy week! Congrats to your boys on their awards. Thanks for hosting!

Sharing Shadymont said...

Congratulations! Thanks so much for hosting. I am now a follower. I'd love it if you followed me back. :0) Have a marvelous weekend.

Kelly @ herringbone lane said...

Thanks for hosting Nicole!

Lindy @ Veni Vidi Scrappy said...

Thanks for hosting while being so busy!!! Congrats to your boys!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Tuula @ The Thrifty Rebel said...

Thanks so much for hosting this party! Tuula :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...