July 6, 2011

Gallery Wall....

I am afraid of the blank, open space of a bare wall......I am always just completely overwhelmed with how to decorate a wall.  It's just so.....empty!


A few months ago, I was working on my daughter's room remodel....


It went from this....






...to this.




My only problem is that I have a huge blank wall space....you can see part of it in the picture above.


Right now, I am just overwhelmed with how to fill that space. 


I recently acquired a ton of ugly old frames for about $1.50 at a yard sale and I've spray painted them white...




...but now I'm stuck.  I was thinking of putting her artwork in them, and I did....but I want something more...


Do you have any ideas or suggestions??  If you have one, leave me a comment!  You can even leave the link on my FB page!


Thanks!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scrapbook paper, fun funky patterns. fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole! Is her bed too big to fit? That would be a beautiful "headboard" and you could hang a lovely canopy as well...or a comfy chair with sconces on either side and a pretty shelf above - she has a nice collection of books - it would give her a serene space to relax and read. xoxo michele

Sisterino said...

Hi! I love your blog =) You don't have to fill all the frames with her drawings... why not put a mirror in one, some pictures of her in another. Maybe turn one into a little corkboard, or use one to frame some dried flowers. I love the new look!

Rachel said...

Did you dry those roses that she had in her room? They would look pretty, centered, in the frame...

Lil Mama Stuart said...

$1.50 for all of them?! Score!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...