February 9, 2011

Last Minute Grandparent Valentine Card Idea

I saw THIS IDEA at  The Idea Room:



I love it!  It's so easy!

Your child's hands.....in different colors of paint......upsidedown......with a hand-written message written around as a border!

Now if only my boys' handwriting was that lovely.....sigh!

I also just whipped something up for my hubby's birthday that you could use for Grandparents, too....


Goodwill Frame.....cardstock.....dafont.com....a quote and some twisted fabric flowers....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Great ideas!

Jen said...

LOVE both ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mike needs a little something to add to his very bland office! Will definitely be doing the quote in frame idea!

Anonymous said...

Nikki...I just made the hand print picture frame for Brendan for Valentine's Day! It came out so nice...and the girls loved having their hands painted! Not so fun trying it with Aaron..but we made it work!!! I love all your ideas..I have been meaning to tell you that..but have been so busy!!!!!!!!! I saw John's book too...congratulations to him!!!!!! -Stacy

Unknown said...

I love this idea! We don't really celebrate Valentine's day, but I love the idea of making the heart out of hands. I'm totally thinking that framing that with a picture would make a great gift for the grandparents. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...