I have seen this idea on many blogs. Carolyn at homework made some
from bamboo stakes and twigs, but I wanted mine to be free and I
didn't have stakes and none of my trees are big enough yet for twigs.
With free guiding my creativity, I called a friend who had a neighbor with a bamboo patch,
I asked her if I could "borrow" some of the dead plants and she grabbed some for me.
At first, I tried cutting the sticks with small pruning shears....didn't work.
Then, I tried a hand saw....still didn't work, so hubby hauled out the miter saw....perfect!
After I cut all the pieces, I just tied the corners with string.
I already had the jute twine, so the whole project was free!!
Now my goal is to not kill my plants! I have more of a painted
thumb than a green thumb!!