October 17, 2012

Fall Mantle Peek

I know that I have been missing for months.....it has been a much
needed break from blogging.  I realized that I had some evaluating to do
about why I was actually blogging.

During this break, I've been doing minimal crafting and maximum homeschooling.
We hit Junior High this year and WOW....it takes a whole lot more time and energy on my part!

So my posting here will not be regular....expect it to be sporadic, but
I will be visiting a little more often than every 3 months!

For now.....here's a sneak peek at my fall mantle...


4 comments:

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

Adorable pumpkins. Glad you popped in for a quick update. Good luck on the schooling. It's hard to keep up with EVERYTHING - we just do what we can. Looking forward to more great projects - how is that dinning room?

ritajoy said...

Welcome back! I missed you...:)

Bliss said...

Glad all is well and your being MIA means just being involved in real life. Perhaps your junior high student could do a blog on homeschooling and for that hour the two of you blog together as a learning thing.

Bliss

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

Love it! So glad to see you back for a bit! I was getting worried about you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...