April 12, 2011

Spring Silhouettes...



{Spring Wall Idea...only scissors required!} 



One of my new favorite blogs is {K.I.S.S.}.  Her ideas are simple, inexpensive and FUN!....and she loves the Dollar Store, too!

When I first saw Tatum's idea for the Easy Easter Silhouettes, I RAN to The Dollar Tree!


My Dollar store didn't have the cute silver trays like Tatum used, so I just bought the clear kind...


...and used one of my personal favorites....Rustoleum Blossom White...



For a complete tutorial, head over to {K.I.S.S} ........she even has links to the downloads for the chicks and bunnies!!  You do NOT need a fancy machine to make this....just scissors!!  My words are just stickers!



 
Thanks, Tatum, for sharing you amazing ideas!

5 comments:

alison said...

very cute ideas!

alison

Angie @ Thrifty Like Me said...

These are so cute!

amber said...

I love these...so simple...and I love the Dollar Tree! It's my favorite dollar store by far!

Bee said...

These are just too cute! gonna make me go to the dollar store now!:)

Johnnie said...

LOVE these! Great job, Nikki. I am linking your hop this week. Back on track...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...