January 29, 2012

Sheet Music Rosette Valentine Wreath


Do you love free projects???  I sure do......and this wreath was FREE with the 
exception that I went and bought new ribbon!

I started by making my heart template out of newspaper....FREE!



I traced it on an old piece of foam board....you could also use cardboard.....FREE!



Then I ripped old sheet music into pieces....the same book I used to make my Christmas ornaments....FREE! 
Here's a link if you don't have your own free music!





I took the ripped pieces and covered the frame...



Then, I glued rosettes similar to THIS tutorial....



I broke down and bought new ribbon from Walmart for $2.00.....I didn't need
to....I have a whole BOX of ribbon in my basement....so essentially,
this project could have been done for $0.00!!!!





I love it when you can make beauty out of trash!!



 If you like this....would you please PIN IT??



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pinned! I adore it!

Jenn said...

Looks fabulous! I love projects with sheet music. :)

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Oh this turned out so cute! And thrifty too! I hope you'll share it at our party on Tuesday!

Bliss said...

Well Little Missy.... did you not want to go to the basement and dig around in craft bins for ribbon? Cause the thought of that makes me go to WalMart for new ribbon too. Easier than hunting at my house!

~Bliss~

Stacy CUrran said...

This is one of my favorite valentines wreaths I've seen. So pretty!
Stacy

Unknown said...

This is soooo cute! I have a friend that's a music teacher...maybe she'll be getting one of these soon! :)
I'd love it if you shared at my linky party... www.serendipityandspice.blogspot.com
-Melissa

Unknown said...

Love this! Will have to try one day!

Unknown said...

Very pretty and affordable!

Good Time Charlie said...

This is so darn cute, and I am most definitely pinning it! Wish I had time to make this before Vday, I don't think I am going to make it, but it will be on my board for next year!

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

This is really beautiful. I love the paper!

I am hosting a Valentine's project link party until 2/14. I would love it if you came and linked these up! http://justusfourashe.blogspot.com/2012/01/xoxo-oh-and-linky-too.html

Q @ JAQS said...

THis is stunning - thank you so much for sharing.


Love for you to share this at JAQS Studio Linky Party:
http://www.jaqsstudio.com/2012/01/made-by-me-16-linky-party-and-features.html

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

This is beautiful, I love how it turned out.

Tammy said...

Love this and of course I pinned it.. new follower here.
tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...