February 15, 2011

PB Knock-off

I love Pottery Barn....I collect their catalogs until they stop sending them because I never buy anything....


This lantern makes my heart flutter....the simplicy of it......but the price tag also makes my heart flutter.....it's not even near my price range....not....even...CLOSE!

But over at The Hand-Me-Down House, Amanda shows you how to take this:


and transform it into THIS!!!


She has an amazing tutorial HERE.

Side note: You can find those brassy lights at your Habitat Restore and also a lot of Thrift stores for next to nothing!



3 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

I've seen this tut and it's on my to-do list as I HAVE these lights hanging in our hallways, LOL

Alison Agnew said...

ha...i was just thinking it's about time to re-sign up for my pb catalogs...i wonder how many others just use them for ideas?

love the lantern...amazing.

blessings,

alison
stuff and nonsense

Alison Agnew said...

forgot to mention that i've given you an award!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...