December 8, 2011

Cheap and easy glass "vases". . . .


Do you see the glass "vase" filled with the red Dollar Tree Christmas balls??  It cost all of $2.00 to make!



Go to your local Dollar Tree and grab a glass vase and candlestick....



Using Gorilla Glue or another adhesive that works with glass, glue the base onto the candlestick....



Grab a cup of caramel hot chocolate and enjoy your "expensive" Christmas decorating!


I think that I first saw this idea at Thrifty Deco Chick, but it's been all over the blog world for a while....I'm not quite sure whom to credit...

Merry "thrifty" Christmas!


5 comments:

Kathe said...

So fast, cheap and easy! I love your mantel decor. Beautiful!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Oh, how I love the Dollar Store! Looks great!

Good Time Charlie said...

That looks just gorgeous. I need to have an outing to the dollar store, it's been a while!

joy said...

I am so glad to be given a chance to read your wonderful article. Im looking forward to read more of your works and posts. You did a good job! Try to visit my site too and enjoy.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Leslie Lim said...

I read your blog.I thought it was great.. Hope you have a great day. God bless.

Rica
www.imarksweb.org

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...