December 4, 2011

Winner of the JOY block vinyl . . .

Thank you, everyone, for all of your beautiful comments!  There are many times that I wonder why I am blogging.........but your beautiful comments were so encouraging to me.  Thank you for your encouraging words.....I feel humbled to be 
inspiring you to make your homes more beautiful, all while doing it in a thrifty manner!

Congratulations to LAUREN from My Wonderfully Made!! 




Lauren said....These are so cute! I'd love a set -- something that comes all ready to 'assemble' . . . my kind of project! Thanks for sharing -- I already follow you and like you FB :)




If you would still like a set of the JOY blocks vinyl, you can purchase your very own set from 
Jill at Utah Vinyl for around $5.00!!


Congratulations, Lauren!


1 comment:

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Thanks again Nikki! My husband could not figure out why he was on your blog . . . LOL! Can't wait to get these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...