December 21, 2011

Thrifty Thursday #39

I am so excited to share this week's features on  Thrifty Thursday .....I had extra time to go 
throughyour projects because I am officially on CHRISTMAS VACATION!!

Someone remind me next year that I want to take Friday's off from homeschooling during the
month of December......UGH!  It has been a grueling month!

I am hoping to make some of the projects featured this week on my break after Christmas.
I may even tackle painting my dining room again.....if I can pick a color!!

One of my favorite projects was from Art is Beauty.  
She made this beautiful homemade mercury glass....



You still have time to squeeze in some baking....A Step in the Journey 
made these adorable ornament cake balls...




Do you have little fingers that get cold easily?  How about these 
dog-shaped handwarmers from More Style Than Cash....



Do you still have gifts to wrap?  Design, Dining + Diapers 
shares how she "blinged" her gifts with Dollar Store purchases....



Vanessa's Values shared this super-creative way to decorate 
a glass jar with puffy paint!  I love this!



Finally, The REAL Housewives of Riverton designed 
this super chocolately candy cake...isn't it gorgeous!



And because it's CHRISTMAS VACATION....there are no rules for this week's link party!!




After you've linked here, hop over and say "hi" 
to Johnnie at her Thrifty Thursday link party

ThriftyThurs SBLC Buttons


You can also head over to visit Erika
at Thrifty and Fabulous and join
her Thrifty Thursday!







8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for hostessing, hope you and your family have a great holiday!

Mary

Art Is Beauty said...

Thank you so much for featuring my homemade mercury glass!!! What a nice surprise.
Thanks,
Karin
artisbeautydotnet

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Dipaers said...

Thank you a million for sharing my rustic gift wrapping from the dollar store! Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!

Abbie said...

Thanks for hosting a great party!

I linked up a passel of projects (including a duct tape Christmas wreath and some super yummy cupcakes) and am excited to see all the other fun inspiration!

Oh, and I'm your newest follower and would love for you to stop by for a visit!

~Abbie (www.fivedaysfiveways.com)

Andrea @Oasis Accents said...

Hi Nikki! Have a Merry Christmas! Thanks for hosting =)

Unknown said...

Hi Nicole, thanks for hosting! I also have a Hot Cocoa station at #84. Yours is pretty fancy! I love them. I have a serving tray tute along with mine if you are interested. Have a very Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Southern California.

I am your Newest Follower.

Merry Christmas :-)

Vanessa said...

Thanks so much for the feature. I've added your button to my features page.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...