December 28, 2010

New Year.....new ideas!


So are you ready to rip down your Christmas decorations yet????  I am getting there!  I don't think that it's as much the decorations as it is all the extra Christmas MESS.....the presents everywhere....the hubby's computer and cords......cookie crumbs.....mittens and boots....relatives.....(oops----wait....they read my blog!)

The only thing that is delaying my whisking away of the decor is that packing away the Christmas stuff always leaves "holes" in my house....

How does that happen?  What was on my mantel before my glitter trees??  How could I have forgotten in a few short weeks?

If you can relate then get excited because next month I will have some New Year....new ideas for you!!

....a winter white wreath......children's art hangers from household "trash".....picture frame holders from old cabinet doors......gorgeous candles made from old spaghetti jars and epsom salts.....and lots of ideas for how to decorate with old windows!!  I can't wait!

See you in 2011!




(Here's a sneak peek!!)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Love this idea. Wish I had seen it sooner. A year ago(or so) I sold a bunch of these at a yard sale. Could kick myself. Did you already have yours or did you pick them up somewhere?

Nicole@Thrifty Decorating said...

This project was done by my friend, Dawn, and she already had them and just tore them apart.

salma said...



تسليك مجارى بالاحساء تسليك مجارى بالاحساء
تسليك مجارى بالدمام تسليك مجارى بالدمام
تنظيف بيارات بالرياض تنظيف بيارات بالرياض

كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض

كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض كشف تسربات بالرياض

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...