September 17, 2011

Fun Fall Pumpkin Ideas....

Today I am hoping to crawl over our furniture, treadmill, television, bookshelf and everything else that got shoved into our storage section of the basement while we are finishing the new drywall in our flood-damaged section......and I am going to try and get to my fall decorations!!


Just in case I can't get my bin down, here are some pumpkin crafts that I'd love to make for this fall!


Pumpkin Candles.....




Pumpkin Seed Art....



Wooden Oval Pumpkins.....



Velvet Pumpkins....



Book Page Pumpkin.....



Glitter Pumpkins...



Lentil-covered Pumpkins....



What fall crafts are you working on?

1 comment:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I love those lentil covered pumpkins! Good luck with clean up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...