December 17, 2010

My crafty daughter...

So...it's been about 6 weeks since I started this blog and it's been overwhelming how fast it has taken off.....my children each have had their own different responses to my writing....

My two sons-----they want to know if I can make any money and be famous....."No, this is just fun for Mommy to do..."   

They don't really get that.



My daughter though----she has been inspired and is now a crafting maniac......I just had to share her most recent creation.....heavily influenced by our Amish neighbors....


An Amish cap for her Barbie head...a little creepy, especially at night in the dark sitting on the kitchen island...but made with a napkin and stapler! LOL

Completely inspired and created by her alone....I'm just not sure there's a big market for an Amish Barbie......


1 comment:

salma said...



نقل عفش من الرياض الى جدة افضل نقل عفش من الرياض الى جدة مكة




نقل عفش من الرياض الى البحرين نقل عفش من الرياض الى البحرين

نقل عفش من الرياض الى سلطنة عمان نقل عفش من الرياض الى سلطنة عمان


تركيب جبس بورد بالرياض تركيب جبس بورد بالرياض
معلم دهانات بالرياض معلم دهانات بالرياض
ارخص نقل اثاث بجدة ارخص نقل اثاث بجدة
فني تركيب ورق جدران بالرياض فني تركيب ورق جدران بالرياض
نقل عفش من الدمام الى الاردن نقل عفش من الدمام الى الاردن

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...