December 23, 2010

Quick Williams-Sonoma knock-off table runner

How are you decorating your table for your Christmas dinner??  Do you need a quick, easy and cheap idea?




My friend, Lisa, wrote....

"I don't know if you have been into the William Sonoma store in the Mall recently. I only go there to pine... Anyway, I saw one of their table decorations that I thought was sooo simple. So I made it. I already had a white table cloth and purchased a bit of burlap and 1 yd of the plaid and stitchwitched it to make it long enough."



Sorry about the blurry pictures.....she sent them via Facebook....but you get the idea!  I love how crisp it looks!

And quite honestly, I would probably hot glue all the seams!  I have a roman shade on my kitchen window that I made and it is hot-glued....I'm going on at least 2 years with it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...