March 10, 2012

A trip to IKEA and a winner!

My life has been a little crazy recently.  My goal is to get all of next year's homeschooling
planning done now so that I can truly take the summer OFF.  

What that means though is that I'm still in the midst of this year, writing a blog,
contributing at Craft-o-manic, giving piano lessons and nearly losing my mind!

So my wonderful husband was going to give me today off and take the kids.  In 
my mind I figured that he would take them to the $2.00 movie theater.....and
then I heard snippets of conversation and the word IKEA!!!

WHAT?!  You're going to drive 90 miles and leave me behind???  I'll take my alone time in IKEA, thank you!

So we are off on a "family adventure" to IKEA today...woohoo!!!  Since it is
so far away, I've been keeping "a list" of everything that I want to look at!


But you're not here to read about my trip to IKEA...you're here for the winner of
the Cutting Edge Stencils giveaway!!!



Congratulations goes to....



I'll be contacting you shortly to let you know how to get your $50 gift certificate!!

Thank you so much to  Cutting Edge Stencils !  
If you haven't seen some of their amazing products, head over now!


Now, I'm off to IKEA!!





2 comments:

Laura @ duke manor farm said...

Ikea just isn't the same with the family tagging along. Drop them off in the cafeteria! :)
Laura

Bliss said...

I'm here to hear about your trip to IKEA. I'm planning one on Monday but it won't be a family trip. Can't concentrate with them along.

~Bliss~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...