May 23, 2012

Thrifty Thursday #61

What a difference a week makes!  

My hubby is doing great!  His getting so ill with Lyme's Disease was a true blessing
in disguise!  If he had not gotten so ill, it is possible that we would not have caught
the disease so early.  Because we caught it so early, he has 100% chance of a full
recovery and NO SIDE EFFECTS!!  Yeah!

I have also been doing projects like C-RAZY!  I've decided to complete all the uncompleted
projects....hopefully, I will have some pictures for you all soon!

As I was looking through your projects, I was just blown away by your creativity this week.....such fabulous ideas!


Here are just some of your great links....

Kim at Too Much Time turned her dresser into a garden!!!  What an awesome idea!



Strawberries are in season and this recipe from The Real Thing 
for strawberry sorbet looks delicious!



Dixie Delights shared this incredibly elegant guest room makeover.



Country Mama Cooks whipped up a recipe for homemade herbal shampoo.


Creatively Living found an old shelf at the Goodwill and turned it into a beautiful TV 
console to organize all of her wires and cables.



Vintage Finds restored an old cabinet to this beauty....



I've never heard of quinoa, but these chicken kabobs from Cheap Crafty Mama
make me want to try it!


Thank you to everyone for linking!  You all had FABULOUS project!

If you were featured this week, feel free to grab one of my buttons!



Here are some very simple suggestions for the party:
1. Please become a follower of Thrifty Decorating.
2. Be sure to link to your POST and not your blog.
3. Please copy and paste my link button somewhere in 
your post or blog so that others can link back.






You can also party with Johnnie 





22 comments:

Melissa@TheHappierHomemaker said...

I'm so glad your husband is on the mend!

Unknown said...

So glad that your hubby is healing GREAT! Thanks for hosting again this week, I totally agree...awesome features! XO, aimee

Tammy said...

Glad to hear the good news about your hubby! There are lots of great features!

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

Thank you so much for the feature! Prayers for your family and your husband!
Thanks for hosting!
--Katie

Dixie Delights said...

Thank you so much for featuring my bedroom! I'm flattered to be among such great company :-)

Deana said...

Thanks for hosting and for featuring my Shampoo.....made my day : )

cheapcraftymama said...

Thanks for featuring my chicken kabobs and thanks for hosting!!

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Good Time Charlie said...

I am so glad your husband is doing so well! What a relief and a blessing he will have a full recovery. Lyme disease can be so very serious!

I so love that dresser from Kim, basically I love everything she does. I am looking forward to this summer, hopefully I will get some work done on all of my unfinished projects!

KC Coake said...

Thanks so much for the feature!

Unknown said...

thanks so much for hosting!
great news for hubby -
hugs,
Suzan

imsteelefullofscrap said...

Wonderful hubby is getting better usually just a lurker but wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and praying he is very lucky a guy my ex works with was not so lucky he now is not able to work so hubby is very blessed have a wonderful holiday weekend

Alison Agnew said...

what a blessing
your husband got sick
so that it could be caught and treated early

glad he's better
and all linked up

thanks for hosting!

alison

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Sorry to hear your hubbys been sick...but glad to hear things will be ok! God is good :) Thanks for hosting!! laurel

Margo said...

So glad your hubby is going to be ok!

ANNE said...

Hope everything is looking up for you! Love your features! particularly that dresser potting bench!! fabulous!

xox

Unknown said...

Glad your hubs is doing much better! Thanks so much for hosting. I hope you enjoy my Camping Birthday Party theme inspired by burlap and bandanas.

Dacia said...

Thanks for the linky party. So glad your husband is going to be okay.

Bliss said...

Those are all some great features, but I have to have a further look at the chicken recipe.

~Bliss~

Unknown said...

So glad to hear your husband will be OK. My hubby was sick for a white and it is so hard to be unsure of the future. He is lucky to have someone who loves him so much!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Glad your hubby is on the mend with no side effects. Thanks for hosting too!

Unknown said...

Thankful your husband is ok! Thanks for hosting, have a blessed weekend!
Barbara
http://chase-thestar.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...