June 3, 2011

Father's Day T-Shirt



{Creative bleach-stained tee}




Usually by the time I get to June and Father's Day, I am just holiday'ed out!  May has 3 family birthdays and 2 mothers to gift for Mother's Day....July holds the birthday of 2 of my kids, so usually in June, I just want a break....financially and creatively!


So as I have been trying to think of ideas for Father's Day, I have been.....completely....empty!!


As I was browsing blogs yesterday for ideas, I stumbled over to Smilemonsters and saw a Father's Day idea that I just LOVED!  This morning Jo linked it to Thrifty Thursday and I couldn't wait until next week to share it with you!




Using an adorable little helper with a bottle of bleach....






She made this unique gift idea for Dad!




I know that my hubby just loves the look of those t-shirts right now!


For Jo's complete tutorial, go HERE!!




What are your ideas this year for Father's Day??  If you have a creative
idea, please email me.  I'd love to spotlight you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you bunches for the feature! Woot!

Jo @ SmileMonsters

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...