June 9, 2011

Winner of the Firecrackers....

{We have a winner!}




Congratulations to.....



...Karen!!  I've sent you an email and will be awaiting your reply!

If you would like to make your own set of Fourth of July Firecrackers, you can go HERE for my directions!


And just a quick announcement.....I am taking the week OFF!!  I plan to randomly do that this summer....just take the week and spend time with my family...having fun!!




It's hard to believe that my baby is turning 6 and my first born is turning 12....in just a few short weeks!  Time moves so quickly and I just don't want to miss any moments with them!  This time is so precious!


See you all soon!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the winner. And have a great summer!

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Congratulations to the winner! Boo -- now I have to actually make these myself it I want them -- haha! Thanks for the giveaway Nicole!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...