June 26, 2011

Red, white, and blue flip-flops...



Natalie, from A Turtle's Life for Me, is a friend in real life and her children swim with mine.  Recently, her daughter wore the cutest pair of flip-flops to swim practice and I decided to improvise....


All you need is an inexpensive pair of flip-flops and some ribbon.  




Take your ribbon and tie a double knot.....






....and that's it!!  You're done!  If you get tired of patriotic flips, then just take out the knots!




I just love those quick and easy crafts!


HERE are places I party!

6 comments:

LrSchwtz said...

These are super cute. I have been thinking about my little lady's 4th of July outfit and this would definitely make it better! I'd love to have you post this on my Share the Wealth Wednesday Link Party at www.laughloveandcraft.com. I'm your newest follower!

liZ said...

Hey! THat's my kind of project! So cute. Thanks for sharing.
liZ
(simplesimonandco)

Roeshel said...

Super cute! Love them! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity in the DIY Project Parade! ;) I'm sharing a link back in tomorrow's feature.

Have a happy 4th, Nicole!

Roeshel

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

These are so cute! Thank you for sharing!

Life-n-Reflection said...

what fun!

TLF said...

These are so, so cute!!
I'm visiting from TT&J.. Have a great week!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...