June 20, 2011

An old ladder plant holder....



I have been admiring my neighbor, Laura's, porch from afar......I didn't want her to think that I was a stalker, so I knew that I needed to ask permission before I started snapping pictures of her porch decor and posting them!


Today, I saw her outside!!



I love how Laura took an old ladder and added some plant holders!  


I tried a version of this last summer, but it involved spraypainting old paint cans....a lot of rust.....and a whole bunch of dead flowers!  I'm thinking maybe I should have cleaned out the paint cans before adding the flowers!




Overall, Laura's porch is just so inviting!  She has a lot of plants, rockers, and pillows....a great place to spend a summer evening!




What's on your porch?

1 comment:

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Pretty, pretty...you are right, so very welcoming :) Laurel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...