November 30, 2011

Do you follow The Frugal Girls??



Do you stalk (I mean follow!) The Frugal Girls??  I mainly follow them via Facebook....I love checking my personal homepage and seeing their daily deals popping up....but they've had so many amazing Christmas deals, that I am going to start following via email.  I don't want to miss anything!


So far in the past week, I've been enjoying listening to my FREE Christmas music downloads and I just finished my FREE Nook Book-for-the-iphone!  They have amazing deals....being posted constantly!!


Here are just a small sampling of them.....





I could go ON AND ON!!!!





The Frugal Girls have been so kind to me.....they frequently feature my projects and today, they are featuring my DIY "Vintage" ornaments....head over to check them out and get some great deals while you're there!


Enjoy!


1 comment:

Katie @ My Darling Days said...

Umm, totally pinning those DIY ornaments; I wanna make them so bad! And thanks for enlightening us about The Frugal Girls... hadn't heard of them but am now hooked!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...