November 9, 2011

Thrifty Thursday #34

The temperatures here have eeked into the 70's this week, so I hauled out my spray paint and have been frantically spraying all the projects that didn't get finished this summer.....


Unfortunately, as my hubby was looking at the spray paint outlines on the front lawn, he reminded me that we won't mow the grass again until next spring, so we'll have spray paint lines on the front yard for the next 4 months....OOPS!


I can't wait to see what you've been working on this week, but first, here are some of the amazing projects that linked up last week!


Cup of Delight created this beautiful knock-off from a Williams-Sonoma fall wreath....




Baylee from The Tanners gives a step-by-step tutorial for making this gorgeous tree skirt!






Fearfully and Wonderfully Made shared with us her "big boy" room makeover....adorable!






Frosted Gardener grabbed an old sheet and after tearing it into strips created this gorgeous wreath....






Shabby Loco gave new life to this armoire by giving it some contrasting blue paint...





If you were featured this week, feel free to grab one of my buttons!



Here are some very simple suggestions for the party:

1. Please become a follower of Thrifty Decorating.
2. Be sure to link to your POST and not your blog.
3. Please copy and paste my link button somewhere in 
your post or blog so that others can link back.






After you've linked here, hop over and say "hi" 
to Johnnie at her Thrifty Thursday link party

ThriftyThurs SBLC Buttons


You can also head over to visit Erika 
her Thrifty Thursday!

I can't wait to see what you've been working on this week!



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic features this week! Thanks for hostessing another great party!

Alison Agnew said...

loving all these
ruffly tree skirts

since i'm in the market
for a new one
i might have to give it a go

all linked up!

alison

Jamie @ DIY Home Sweet Home said...

Thank you so much for hosting. I'm having a giveaway over at DIY Home Sweet Home. Would love you to stop by and check it out.
http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/2011/11/giveaway-shabby-apple-dress.html

Carli-Made by Carli said...

Hi Nicole, thanks so much for featuring my sons room-such an honor to be among such great talent!

Judi @ Frugal Frolic said...

Thanks for hosting! I'm sharing my wreath creation too :)

Crafty Mischief said...

Thanks for hosting! It looks like I did a little switcheroo with the names of my posts. Oops!

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

All linked up :) Thanks again for hosting! Laurel

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting!! Hope you have an EXTREMELY HOPPY Thursday! HUGS~

Unknown said...

I'm so happy that as I was stalking and hoping through blogland, I ran across your blog!!! I linked up to your party!!! Thanks for hosting!!! I'm your newest follower and would love to have you visit and follow me sometime soon!!!

Aimee@ ItsOverflowing.com

Unknown said...

PS Super fun to find another crafty/diyer homeschool mommy of three!!!

Nellene said...

Thanks for hosting! Love the 10 homemade gifts link up. I specifically think the flowers with photos is a brilliant gift idea!

April said...

Thanks so much for the feature!

Judy Bisaya said...

Thank you for hosting!

Nikki Monet said...

Thanks for hosting!! Hope to see you at Random Acts of Kindness Week starting tomorrow!! :)

~Nikki
http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...