February 26, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Ideas

For some, St. Patrick's Day is know as one of those "lesser" holidays...
celebrated by some and ignored by others.

Growing up....my family basically ignored it and then, I met my husband!
St. Patrick's Day ranks right there behind Christmas in his mind!

I'll never forget our first married St. Patrick's Day....I had never before
set my eyes on corned beef or Irish potatoes!

Let's just say that it was the LAST time I ate corned beef!!

Here's some Pinterest Inspiration to get you inspired for St. Patrick's Day this year!




































{Rag Wreath}


So glad that there's a lot more to this holiday than corned beef!

4 comments:

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

Lots of fun stuff, I like the shamrock cake!!

Richelle Nicole said...

Wow, what great ideas! I have to say that my mouth was watering at the thought of that cake and that rainbow pudding!

Jen @ frazzled 5 said...

Thanks for sharing all these amazing ideas!!
And Thank Goodness there is more to St Patrick's Day than corned beef:)
~Jen @ Frazzled Five

Laura @ duke manor farm said...

I am lovin all these ideas especially the cake balls and candy bags. who would have thought St.Pat's day would bring out all this creativity!
I am your newest follower from the Power Blogger Tribe.
Laura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...