February 1, 2012

Thrifty Thursday #45

I know that I say this every week, but your projects just keep getting
BETTER and BETTER!  I have so much fun looking through the links, but
I struggle because I want to feature ALL of you! 


The rest of the blog world is noticing your talent, as well, because you all are
starting to pull in the pageviews!  I hope that you are seeing traffic
back at your sites from it!


Here are some of this week's top projects.....


Mama with a Dash of DIY Drama created this stunning wreath.....






Just a little Creativity shared this amazing Ballard Design knock-offs.....what a great idea!





551 East Furniture Design showed as that if you don't like your first DIY attempt....try again!






Fancy Frugal Life made these PB Knock-off Valentine chair backs....so cute and easy to make!





The Brown Eyes Have It whipped up a batch of super moisturizing  lotion 
and lip balm in her MIXER and is sharing her recipe with us!






Redoux took a scruffy looking changing table that she picked up for a few bucks
and turned it into this beauty!







If you were featured this week, feel free to grab one of my buttons!




Here are some very simple suggestions for the party:

1. Please become a follower of Thrifty Decorating.
2. Be sure to link to your POST and not your blog.
3. Please copy and paste my link button somewhere in 
your post or blog so that others can link back.






You can also party with Johnnie 

15 comments:

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Oooh! Love the features! Thanks so much for hosting!

Lynn said...

Hi Nicole - I just found your blog and linked up for the first time. I'm a big fan of "thrifty" and I am also your newest follower. I hope you can pop over to Cottage and Creek and follow back and enter my first ever Choose Joy Giveaway :)
Lynn
Email: Lynn@nsytes.com
www.cottageandcreek.com

Unknown said...

Thank you for featuring my map board :)
As always, great linky party, thanks for hosting!

Alison Agnew said...

i finally have a qualified link
to share here

love the features and
thanks for hosting!

alison

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

All linked up :) Thanks for hosting, Laurel

Anonymous said...

All linked up! Thanks so much for hosting!

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

thank you so much for hosting this lovely party!!! hugs...

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

What a fun party! Thank you for hosting it. I'm new to blogging and I'm your latest follower!

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Kimberly T. said...

Thank you so much for featuring my lotion & lip balm. You host a great party. Thanks for doing it each week.

Good Time Charlie said...

Thank you so much for the feature!! Wow, what a great selection you have of features. I want to try every single one of them!

Julia @ 551Eastdesign said...

Thank you again for the feature!! I'm flattered to be with so many great projects!

Fifi said...

People have shared some awesome stuff.


newest follower.

Lina - Fancy Frugal Life said...

Oh I just saw this feature! Thank you so much!
I love the rosette heart paper project you just shared today :)

Lina @ fancy frugal life

Drama Mama Lori said...

Nicole, thanks so much for feature my paper heart wreath!!! ~Lori

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...