February 8, 2012

Thrifty Thursday #46

Well....I'm back....a little jet-lagged!  We flew all night and lost 5 hours simultaneously....whew!  


I can't wait to share our experience in Hawaii with
you all.....fun times, but also some 
that involved my hubby riding with a complete stranger who was 
carrying a gun, the Honolulu Police
Department and Google maps to snag a criminal!!


C-R-A-Z-Y!!


I checked in at one point at the Apple store and saw that there were
178 LINKS last week....WOW!!!  Thanks so much!


Creatively Living shared this easy-to-make DIY Ruffle Lampshade....



The Painted Hive shared this amazing tutorial for how to make your own decal transfer label....
she also included a FREE printable for these amazing labels!!



Jessa Jill crafted this beautiful ruffled wreath with some inexpensive white fabric...






And some Valentine inspiration....


Cheap Crafty Mama made these marbleized hearts from paint and shaving cream....






Happy Hour Projects made these quilted heart coasters...






The Crafted Blog Stalker made these pretty paper hearts.....






More Style than Cash gives step-by-step instructions to make these chocolate roses....






A Little Inspiration shared a wealth of free printable ideas.....




If you were featured this week, feel free to grab one of my buttons!






Here are some very simple suggestions for the party:

1. Please become a follower of Thrifty Decorating.
2. Be sure to link to your POST and not your blog.
3. Please copy and paste my link button somewhere in 
your post or blog so that others can link back.






You can also party with Johnnie 

17 comments:

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Glad you're back! Thanks for hosting!

Good Time Charlie said...

Wow! That doesn't sound like your typical Hawaiian getaway! Can't wait to hear that story. Happy almost Thursday, hope you are catching up on sleep!

Miss Kitty said...

Hawaii is next on my bucket list...hope I make it! Thanks for choosing highlights from last weeks' party...sometimes I miss some of the best...those are great.

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks for hosting! Joined your Linky Follower hope you do the same mine is on my sidebar!

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting!!

Drama Mama Lori said...

Nicole, I bet you're exhausted! I always feel like I need a vacation about 3 days after returning from a vacation! Thanks for hosting! ~Lori

Unknown said...

Wow, time to get some sleep! Thanks for hosting!

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

Thanks for the feature!!!

Glad you had a great time in HI. I lived on Oahu for 3 years and miss it this time of year:( Maybe someday I'll go and visit.

--Katie
@ Creatively Living

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Welcome back :) Thanks for hosting, Laurel

Revi said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Nicole!
-Revi

Unknown said...

Found you via the Linky Blog Hop. Following you now! Hope you can come visit me at http://www.eccentricleopard.com

Adrianne Surian said...

Welcome back and thanks so much for the feature! That makes my morning! :D

Anonymous said...

Great projects here - Linky Following!

Katie said...

Thank you for featuring my Paper Strip Hearts! I love your blog and and I am now wearing your featured button proudly!

Sarah said...

Hi, Nicole! Thanks for hosting! I've updated our connection via the new linky tool! I hope you stop by to do the same!

Hugs,
Sarah
Dumped and Discovered

Kendra said...

I just found your blog! So cute! Thanks for hosting! I write a blog for Goodwill about crafting/diy/etc. at www.goodlifeblog.org. Have a great day! Thanks for all the inspiration!

momto8 said...

lucky you!! and welcome back.
There is so much creativity on this site...wow!!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...