February 24, 2012

Sheet Music Wreath


I should have posted this months ago, but, I just forgot!

If you have an empty space on your wall that needs to be filled, you can fill it 
for pennies using a sheet music wreath?  My friend, Jenny, made one for over her fireplace.


Just cut a circle out of a piece of cardboard and start gluing!  HERE is 
a tutorial for how to make it using wire coat hangers!


I'll be picking a winner of the Minky Blankie tonight!!  You still have a 
few hours to leave a comment!

2 comments:

Nancy @ Life: Designed said...

This is great! I've been wanting to try this for a while. Gotta find some sheet music at a thrift store! =)

Kelly said...

Great idea! I am a new follower! Would love if you followed me back at www.lakemurraycottage.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...