May 18, 2011

Beautiful handmade cards....


{Grateful for my bloggy friends}

 


One of my favorite blogs is Dandelions and Dustbunnies.  I've mentioned before that it was one of the first blogs that I discovered and her ideas are simple, easy-to-do, and affordable!


So, when I saw her link for this embossed birthday card, I immediately left her a comment telling her how much I loved them!  What a great idea!


And guess what she did.....she sent me some!!!



I don't know how I will ever use them.....they are just too pretty!

To see how she made it you can go HERE for the complete tutorial!


Thanks Kathy!  They are just beautiful!!



2 comments:

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

What a 'yummy' looking card! I stamp and have lots of stamping friends and it IS hard to use some of the card we swap -- the most special ones I've ended up framing -- especially holiday cards! So sweet of her to share with you and I agree -- love her ideas on her blog!

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

My my those are adorable cards - thanks for the shout out. Since you were the only one that commented on them, I figured I would share. Thanks bloggy friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...