May 11, 2011

Thrifty Thursday #9....


{Thrifty Thursdays #9}

It's hard to believe that it has already been 9 weeks of Thrifty Thursday ideas!  We've passed from winter into spring in that span of time!

There continue to be so many fun and creative ideas linked up!!  I just love looking at everyone's blogs!  (By the way....if you'd like me to feature your blog or a project, just send me an email!)

One amazing idea was this knock-off from Restoration Hardware by harbour breeze:



Yes....she took a Habitat Restore light and made it something incredibly beautiful!!


This elegant transformation was from cw frosting.....


......it just yells summer at the beach!! (And the bowl was only $1.00!!)


I just loved this idea from everything's chipping with charm!!!  In fact, I begged her to link to my party because a few of my friends and Ihave been talking of spray painting our fridges!!



I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that idea!!!


I also love how Ohh Baby designs made this beautiful herb garden for a bridal shower gift....




What an inexpensive way to make something completely original and unique!


Finally, another one of my favorites this week was from Wendy's Hat.  She took these average containers that we all have in our recycling bins....



 And turned them into these fabulous vases....


......a beautiful (and thrifty!) transformation!!



Thrifty Thursdays



So......it's time again to share your creative....(and thrifty) ideas!

Here are some very simple suggestions for the link-up:
1. Please become a follower of Thrifty Decorating
2. Be sure to link to your POST and not your blog.
3. Please copy and paste my link button somewhere in your post
or blog so that others can link back.
4. Share some comment love....We all love to get them!!

Don't forget....once you've linked at Thrifty Thursdays, you can go over to link up with Thrifty Thursday at Saved by Love Creations!



4 comments:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thanks for hosting the party! :)

Wendys Hat said...

Thanks for hosting. So many great ideas that were shared and thanks for featuring mine!

c.w.frosting said...

Grr blogger, I feel like I've commented here & visited your features before, deja vu? Thanks so much for featuring my milk glass! Very flattered!

-caroline @ c.w.frosting

Wendys Hat said...

Thanks for enjoying my flower vases enough to share them with your readers. I couldn't post earlier due to blogger being down.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...