May 13, 2011

She wins.....

So...I guess that Blogger went a little crazy over the past few days and one way to correct the error was to remove everyone's posts from yesterday....grr!!

To everyone who linked to Thrifty Thursday, I normally like to comment to all of you and thank you, but Blogger wouldn't let me and realistically, there's no way that I can catch up.....I'm now to the weekend!

I can't even remember what I wrote yesterday, but it had to do with the fact that I am not a very good gardener.


Case in point.....these are the hanging baskets that I planted...



 
These are the ones that my friend, Melanie, planted in the winter to sell in the spring....



My conclusion was that.....



 
Because no matter how hard I try....I always kill my baby plants.  This year, Melanie is on stand-by to keep the ones that I bought from her alive!!


The best part about Melanie's plants (beside the fact that they are gorgeous??)..... is that they are VERY inexpensive!!

 
The hanging baskets only cost $11.00 and the one on the rocker cost $14.00....amazing!!

She also has a table for "fill-a-flat" for $10.00.  She has baskets, annuals, perennials and window box fillers like vinca and potato vine and her prices are amazing!

So if you live in the Lancaster area, check out Union Mill Acres at 7557 Elizabethtown Road, Elizabethtown, PA.  HERE'S a link to their FB page.


It's well worth the trip!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...