May 14, 2011

My daughter's room...

Well...I had planned the big reveal on Friday, but Blogger kind've messed with that.  Not sure what happened, but I have multiple posts of some posts that I've written and then some have completely....disappeared!?!

Here's a sneak peak....I'll try to have the finished post done by Monday....sometime....hopefully....maybe??

I'm lovin' the beadboard wallpaper!  Truly, it is the easiest to install and looks so real!  As it dries, the wallpaper looks less transparent and changes to a darker white.  I was nervous at first because I could see the line where I painted....I only painted part way down the wall!




I can't wait to show you what I did with this wall!!

The before:




The partially finished after:



Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Tatum said...

The color looks great! i'm excited for the big reveal! I have been toying with the idea of the bead board wallpaper myself, so i'm anxious to read more about it. I had similar blogger issues on Friday- down? Blogger can't be down! ;)

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

That is looking great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...