August 3, 2011

Thrifty Thursday #20

I've been a little busy this week.....each summer my youth pastor hubby takes about 85 kids to the shore for some evangelism training and I oversee the kitchen.....


At some point, I'll have to post how we (well, just Rose and myself!) feed 85 teenagers 10 meals all for about $850.....yes, that breaks down to $1.00 per meal!!  


It will probably not have any practical purpose in your life, but I'm pretty impressed at how we do it considering the total cost includes all plates, cups and napkins for those 10 meals, too!


That being said....I'm EXHAUSTED!!  So Thrifty Thursday is going to be short and to...the...point!  So here we go!

Art is Beauty linked up this very pretty corduroy rosette wreath.....I'm loving this idea for the fall!



Chipping with Charm shared this unique idea for book ends!



Beauty 4 Ashes made this incredibly creative gallery wall.....






Gluesticks created this framed canopy bed from PVC pipe....amazing!



While Creative Raisins built these functioning window boxes for her porch!






Thanks so much to everyone who linked up this week!!  
I tried to feature many of your projects on my FB page, too!


If you were featured this week, be sure to grab a button!




We are at week #20 of  Thrifty Thursday.......

Here are some very simple suggestions for the party:
1. Please become a follower of Thrifty Decorating.
2. Be sure to link to your POST and not your blog.
3. Please copy and paste my link button somewhere in your post
or blog so that others can link back.
4. Share some comment love....We all love to get them!!


After you've linked here, hop over and say "hi" 
to Johnnie at her Thrifty Thursday link party

ThriftyThurs Thrifty Thursday Week 29


2 comments:

Creative Raisins said...

Thank you so much for featuring my planter boxes

Unknown said...

Wow, thanks for mentioning my gallery wall! How DO you feed that many teenagers so cheap?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...