August 17, 2011

Thrifty Thursday #22

Every week here at Thrifty Thursday I get so excited to see what you have been working on.  I love watching those links come into my "in box"! I also have been trying to feature more of your projects....both here and on my FB page.  


Have you been over on my FB page?  I try to post 2-5 links daily of great ideas that I find while stumbling or browsing other parties!  If you get the chance, head over there and "like" me!


Speaking of great ideas....here are some of my (and your!) favorite projects from last week's Thrifty Thursday!


I love this simple rosette bracelet from Happy Hour Projects!  Wouldn't it make a cute back-to-school-outfit accessory?



How about this vintage suitcase to hold cards from Fancy Frugal Life.....What an elegant way to collect "honeymoon" money at a wedding!



A Step in the Journey painted this dresser a gorgeous shade of green.....love it!  The fact that she left the top a wood finish just brings out it's beautiful lines and character!




You are talking too much (how cute is that name!) refinished this bench with chalk paint!  Oh......I want to learn how to use that stuff!  The bench hardly resembles its former self!







...into Miss Bonnie Blue! (Lauren names all of her projects!)  It is just so beautiful!!



For a yummy popsicle recipe, hop over to Seven Alive for these....



Kadie used water melon, mandarin oranges, lemonade and yogurt as some of the ingredients!

If you were featured this week, be sure to grab a button!





Let's start week #22 of  Thrifty Thursday.......

Here are some very simple suggestions for the party:

1. Please become a follower of Thrifty Decorating.
2. Be sure to link to your POST and not your blog.
3. Please copy and paste my link button somewhere in 
your post or blog so that others can link back.



After you've linked here, hop over and say "hi" 
to Johnnie at her Thrifty Thursday link party
ThriftyThurs SBLC Buttons



You can also head over to visit Erika 
at Thrifty and Fabulous and join 
her Thrifty Thursday!


11 comments:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thanks for hosting the party! I love all of Lauren's projects, and that bench is fabulous. I definitely want to learn more about chalk paint.

Lina - Fancy Frugal Life said...

Hi Nicole! Thanks so much for hosting and also for futuring my vintage suitcase! You are super sweet :)
Lina
Fancy Frugal Life

Youaretalkingtoomuch.com said...

Thanks for hosting this party and for featuring me w/so many other great blogs! Just became your new facebook stalker! Love, Me www.youaretalkingtoomuch.com

Unknown said...

thank you so much for the feature i was so surprised
when i came over to link up my newest project!
thank you for hosting!

Adrianne Surian said...

Thank you for the feature, and thanks once again for hosting! I love your blog!

Alison Agnew said...

love the features...my mum used to make homemade popsicles all the time but i never have...wonder why? thanks for hosting!

alison

Cailan said...

Great features! I really need to make some Popsicles quick before summer is completely over! Thanks for the party and many thanks again for the feature a few weeks back - still getting visitors! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the feature!! You are so sweet to put me up with so many great blogs! I really appreciate it.

Bonni said...

Recently discovered Pinterest through your blog! I'm hooked! Thanks for sharing such great ideas!

Brooke @ Spruce Your Nest said...

Thanks so much for hosting and for the sweet comment on my blog, www.spruceyournest.blogspot.com :-)

Nan ~ Playful Decor said...

Hi, I'm too late for your hop (boo.) but I'm glad I found you! I love great finds and always amazed at what everyone does to make them even nicer. I have my Thrifty Thursday post ready to go for next time! btw, I just opened my first hop if you have any kids or nursery decor related posts you'd like to share. Here's a direct link: http://playfuldecor.blogspot.com/2011/08/tuesdays-nursery.html
I look forward to looking around more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...