August 24, 2011

Thrifty Thursday #23

Last week was our biggest week of Thrifty Thursday!! There were almost 100 links....woohoo!!  Thank you for all of your wonderful ideas!  I was very inspired by many of them!  So because there were so many links....there are a few more features!


I love this nursery/guest room from B.E. Interiors.... 


If you look carefully, you'll see the fabric that she used is camouflage!  Love it!

She also made this custom art for the room....just so creative!



And who wouldn't want a closet like this from Everyday Lovely......


All it took was some paint and a stencil and the closet is transformed into a gorgeous display in her home.....and I'm loving the baskets!




I just love how you all seem to transform old chairs....I keep looking by the side of the rode for one in the trash!  


Taking a Sunday Drive made-over this one into something too pretty to sit on!




If you want to learn how to transfer cool lettering or graphics, Home Frosting linked up an A-MAZING tutorial!  Really.....it is so easy to understand!


Not only does she give a fabulous tutorial.....but she shows you how to make this out of an old mouse pad!





Now I have no idea how Nikki  over at Chef in Training stays so thin and pretty when she is linking up recipes like this every week.....



Yum!  This easy chocolate cheesecake looks scrumptious and the recipe looks SO simple! 



I'm looking forward to some "winter cookin' " again.....you know, the kind where you actually turn the oven back on because it's not 95 degrees outside?!  Joyful Homemaking shared this recipe for Taco Spaghetti....

This looks like a yummy combo!  But.....would my kids eat it??? Hmm.....too many different foods might be touching each other......




The East Barn took some ugly Craig's List end tables and brought beauty back to them!




The light distressing and stained top is just stunning!



Finally, I just had to include this sign from Simply Designing......


You don't really even want to look inside my oven.......



If you were featured this week, be sure to grab a button!



Here are some very simple suggestions for the party:

1. Please become a follower of Thrifty Decorating.
2. Be sure to link to your POST and not your blog.
3. Please copy and paste my link button somewhere in 
your post or blog so that others can link back.


After you've linked here, hop over and say "hi" 
to Johnnie at her Thrifty Thursday link party
ThriftyThurs SBLC Buttons


You can also head over to visit Erika 
at Thrifty and Fabulous and join 
her Thrifty Thursday!

I can't wait to see your ideas for week #23 of  Thrifty Thursday!




11 comments:

Tres Chere said...

Hey Nicole! Almost 100 Links...woo hoo! That is wonderful!Thank you as always for hosting your fabulous link parties!

Laura Beth said...

Thanks so much for having me :)

Carly said...

I can't see the link tool :( I'm sure it's the fault of my darn computer, but... oh well. Thanks anyways!
-Carly @ Createlive

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting and THANK YOU for the feature!!

Ashley

Kelly said...

Thank you for the feature Nicole! I really appreciate the time you put into hosting these link parties! Hope you found the reply to your question about the wax paste on my comments. Have a lovely day!

Cailan said...

Thank you much for the feature, Nicole! You host such a great party over here! :)

Ang @ Taking a Sunday Drive said...

Nicole, Thanks for featuring my "Old Chair!" You always have great links on the party!! I find so much inspiration from other bloggers who share on Thrifty Thursdays!

Natalie said...

thanks for the fun linky party, Nicole! So many awesome things!!!

angie said...

thanks for hosting ~ i linked up my hydrangea wreath...inspired by YOU! :)

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thanks for hosting the party! That nursery/guest room you featured is phenomenal!

Sweetwater Style said...

Thanks for hosting the party and taking time to comment on our posts! It is so appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...