of furniture for a friend. I forgot to take before pictures, but
here are some of the afters.
This was just your average pine hutch....the back was wobbly and it
had wooden knobs to match.
My Dad helped with this project....he actually did a lot of the work!
First he took a $15 piece of wood from Lowe's and cut it to fit the entire back.
This made the whole piece more solid and less wobbly.
Then he primed it with a sprayer and sprayed two coats of an
off-white satin paint by Behr.
I complained to him because my job was to come in and distress it...he
did such a good job painting, I had a hard time taking the paint off!
After taking a hand sander, I added one coat of Satin water-based polyurethane
sealer and some snazzy new knobs....
I didn't want to give this piece back!