January 31, 2011

Old Book Wreath

I just had to share what my friend Kimberly made....


Isn't it such a great idea!  Here are her instructions:

 ......it's an old book, you make paper cones out of it and glue it on a metal frame, I made my own out of hangers....


.....I took two hangers and gorilla glued other pieces of hanger on them then used some floral wire for stability ( it's all about what's in the house:).......



.....I had an old fiction book that I was sure I'd never read again.....

And I just love where Kimberly ended up hanging it......her gallery wall.....


Kim....thanks so much for sharing with us!  I'd love to try a gallery wall in my living room and this would be a great piece to start with!



Now I'd love to have Kimberly share with us how she made her silhouettes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...