January 7, 2011

Glimpse of Valentine's Day....oven decor

I've not been a really big "off-holiday" decorator......I get the big holidays and that's about it, but now that I'm blogging, my husband is looking forward to Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, and Easter decorating.....at least that's what he thinks...

I'll probably still skip a few spring holidays, but it might be fun to spruce up my Valentine decor....

I realize that Valentine's Day still seems pretty far away, but if you're like me, you may want to start making crafts for it now so that you are finished in time!

I came across this totally adorable idea for your oven at CraftOManiac!  She has truly been a Valentine's crafting maniac since before Christmas......that's just a little too wild and crazy for me!



Is that not the cutest!  She got the potholders at Target in their $1 section and hung them from ribbons....the heart is a cookie cutter hung from a ribbon!

I saw cute Valentine containers like she has on her stove at The Dollar Tree yesterday for $1.00......

I'm still not ready to haul out the red, but in a few week when I am, I am thinking that my oven is going to look a look like this!  (That is if they're not selling Fourth of July decorations by then!)

1 comment:

salma said...


ارخص شركة شحن عفش

نقل عفش من جدة الى مكة نقل عفش من جدة الى مكة
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الامارات نقل عفش من جدة الى الامارات
افضل شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الرياض نقل عفش من جدة الى الرياض
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الدمام نقل عفش من جدة الى الدمام
شركة نقل عفش من المدينة المنورة الى مكة نقل عفش من المدينة المنورة الى مكة



ارخص شركة نقل عفش

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...