January 1, 2011

Children's Art Display



I have such crafty friends!!


My friend, Dawn, used to have metal, blue storage crates.....they looked like this:




After she ripped them apart, she grabbed some Krylon Satin Ivory......(quick note: because of the dark color, she did spray prime a couple of coats first!)....



...and she "upcycled" them to this....





Isn't it gorgeous!!! And it was free....except for the cost of the spraypaint!!

Do you remember my fancy tacks??



She glued hers to a magnet that sticks to the metal!!  I love it!!






Thanks, Dawn, for your wall of art!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

How ingenious! I love them - easy to change out and certainly stylish too.

Would love for you to stop by and link up to Passion for Paint this weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...