January 5, 2011

Winter Mantle Reveal



I think that my winter mantel is done for now....at least until Valentine's Day!

As I was putting it together I remembered the pile of rocks sitting in my neighbor's driveway.....after a quick call asking permission, I went and grabbed 12 river rocks...


.....and I sprayed them silver and put them in my Williams and Sonoma knockoff vases!  Reuse...reuse...reuse!!



I took a votive candle holder and a tea light and put it in my Epsom Salt 
jars next to my silver stick ....



As I was putting away Christmas decorations, I found a roll of silver ribbon and literally scotch-taped it around tall pillar candles....


I had just enough ribbon leftover to tie a bow around my rock jar!


Okay....here's a confession....you know my big pillar candles wrapped in 
ribbon....they were those Jesus candles you can buy at the grocery store.....I 
just ripped the picture of Jesus off.....I think God forgives me because He 
understands that I am saving money!!



Simple and glittery......exactly what I picture a winter mantle to be......




2 comments:

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

I googled "old windows" and it brought me to your blog. I love your mantel! I just got a fireplace and my mantle is very bare. Can you tell me what kind of place you got your awesome old window from?

I've bookmarked your blog. THanks for the ideas!

salma said...



مكافحة حشرات بالخبر مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
مكافحة حشرات بمكة مكافحة حشرات بمكة
مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة
مكافحة حشرات بالدمام مكافحة حشرات بالدمام


مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء


تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف افران الغاز بالرياض شركة تنظيف افران الغاز بالرياض
تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب مكيفات بالرياض تركيب مكيفات بالرياض

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...