January 11, 2011

Ideas...

I linked up this week at CraftOManiac and while I was browsing her link party I found some fun ideas that I wanted to share with you...

Are you needing to organize a hall closet?  Look at what she did at Keep Home Simple....

From this...


To this....


I just LOVE it!!

Embellishing Life Everyday made this adorable Valentine frame from felt and burlap...


I am seeing a trip to the Goodwill in my near future to purchase a frame and then to our True Value for some burlap!


Would you believe that these...



became this....



Cherished Treasures shows you how to do it!


Are you looking for unique valentines to make?  These "rock"!!



Making Memories With Your Kids shows you how to turn a Junior Mints box into an ipod!

 Do you eat a lot of popcorn?  We do!  Well....


Birgit Kerr shows you how to make your own homemade microwave popcorn!!


I hope that you enjoyed some of these ideas!!  I can't wait to go work on the Valentine frame! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...