January 21, 2011

Valentine candy wreath

Okay...so new and original posts right now are just not happening....I have sick kids at home....feverish, stuffy, coughing and miserable.....so there's not much crafting taking place!

Instead, today I will share an idea from Craftomaniac.....she's been doing Valentine since Christmas Eve! 

This is a fun idea that I'd love to do with my kids....although they (and me or I to be grammatic-ly correct!) would eat all the candy!



She just took a styrofoam heart form and glued cupcake holders and candy to it....wrapped the outside edge with ribbon and voila!  A doorwreath!

I'm still working on mine....


I've added a lot more flowers.....but I have to keep stopping to de-fumigate the house.....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...