January 29, 2011

House of Smiths Paper Roses Idea...

Shelley at House of Smiths has some wonderful ideas for what to do with paper roses.....her roses are made of crepe paper...

(Here's my confession....I went to the store wanting to imitate her idea, but confused crepe paper with tissue paper......sometimes our mistakes can be creative inspiration! LOL)

She made these...


And turned them into these...


Her complete Tutorial can be found HERE.

She also did this....



I love the wreath that she put on the block of wood...or maybe it's canvas....The Dollar Tree sells styrofoam balls, so I may try to make some rose balls to fill my yarn ball holder!

So if your fingers aren't too badly burned from my Valentine Rose Wreath, then you can try some of Shelley's ideas, too!


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...