January 4, 2011

Would you please pray....

A few days ago I wrote the post Reminders about a woman in Tennessee who lost her home.....I never thought that a few days later the same situation would happen to friends of ours.....

Last night, a family was only able to escape with their children and puppy.  Their kids didn't even manage to put on shoes and socks.  They had been having problems with their furnace over Christmas.....had it serviced and that night their house burned.....

They've pretty much lost everything......would you please pray with me for them this morning as they process all of this....Jacob (8) and Naomi (5) are special friends of my son Aedan and Kylie.......

As I receive more information on how to help them, I'll be posting their immediate needs......

You can read the news report HERE.

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze."  Isaiah 43: 1-3

Dear Jesus....please hold them in your arms today as they face they full reality of their loss...be with them in a way that they feel your comfort and your peace......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will absolutely keep this family in my prayers. If there is anything we can do to help please let me know. We are 15 minutes from LCBC. Kim Nolte

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...